Title: Occupational Therapist
This position is responsible for the provision of occupational therapy services for those patients primarily ages 0-3 years in the Infant Child Development (ICD) program who demonstrate delays or deficits in activities of daily living (including play), neuromuscular, sensory-integrative, cognitive, or psychosocial abilities. Plans, organizes and implements occupational therapy services for patients and families in the ICD program including comprehensive assessment, development of treatment plan, delivery and documentation of service, education, consultation, and discharge/transition planning.
Bachelors of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy Minimum Experience
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for the Occupational Therapist. As a leading non-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs, and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
*SIGN ON BONUS-2,000 -get a sign on bonus of 1000 at time of hire, and 1000 at one year of employment*
Location- Wichita Kansas
The Occupational Therapist will administer assessments and conduct Occupational Therapy treatment for children in homes. This role will cover our Infant-Toddler Department in Sedgwick County.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (RESPONSIBILITIES)
· Develops and implements effective treatment plans.
· Participates in the IFSP/IEP team.
· Assists trans-disciplinary team in OT developmental activities.
· Deals effectively with public and co-workers in a professional manner.
· Complies with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
· Maintains records as required.
· Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
· Master’s Degree required
· Current Kansas license in Occupational Therapist required.
· Prior experience working with children with special needs preferred.
· Previous OT experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong decision making skills.
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
· Must have a genuine interest in working with children and families.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.
· Remote interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Virtual meetings
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
APPLY AT RAINBOWSUNITED.ORG OR CONTACT STACEY WILLIAMS HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR 316-530-1731
Community HealthCare System (CHCS) is a first-class, nonprofit health care system with a long standing tradition of providing compassionate, high-quality care to the rural communities of northeast Kansans to access the care they need.
Physicians, nurses, and rehab staff collaborate on care for patients in a wide range age group from pediatric to geriatric. Community HealthCare System is hiring an OT to work at our Holton Kansas location providing outpatient occupational therapy services in addition to providing services to patients in the Home Health setting.
Join our team today! For more information click here or contact:
Cindy Flentie, HR Director – 785-889-5026 – firstname.lastname@example.org